The City Traffic and Transport Management Office (CTTMO) will implement Oplan Holy Week to help smooth the flow of traffic for the coming long holidays.
They plan on deploying the maximum number of personnel, along with force multipliers, to manage the traffic.“We tend to be strict in terms of checkpoints for both private and public vehicle. All baggage is being checked,” CTTMO chief Dionisio Abude said in yesterday’s iSpeak forum in City Hall.
In line with this, he said they are encouraging buses to pick up and drop off passengers from terminal to terminal to secure passengers. Buses and passengers vans are advised against picking up passengers along the way.
Winnie L. Gofulco, Darelle Kaye N. Peñol, Jireh Mae C. Saludar/ UM Interns
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories