The City Traffic and Transport Management Office (CTTMO) will implement Oplan Holy Week to help smooth the flow of traffic for the coming long holidays.
They plan on deploying the maximum number of personnel, along with force multipliers, to manage the traffic.“We tend to be strict in terms of checkpoints for both private and public vehicle. All baggage is being checked,” CTTMO chief Dionisio Abude said in yesterday’s iSpeak forum in City Hall.
In line with this, he said they are encouraging buses to pick up and drop off passengers from terminal to terminal to secure passengers. Buses and passengers vans are advised against picking up passengers along the way.
Winnie L. Gofulco, Darelle Kaye N. Peñol, Jireh Mae C. Saludar/ UM Interns
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed