Authorities arrested two men in a buy-bust conducted in Purok Durian, Maximina Village, Barangay Magugpo East, Tagum City at 5 p.m. on Tuesday.The operation was conducted by the Task Force Davao, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
The two suspects were identified as Jamel Barane Condar alias Jamel, 27, and Alicor Pabatang Macapar alias Ali, 24, both residents of the said address.
Confiscated from them were two sachets containing white crystalline suspected as shabu and buy-bust money amounting to P1,000.
Both suspects are now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
Saimehen Iluis/UM Intern
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021