Authorities arrested two men in a buy-bust conducted in Purok Durian, Maximina Village, Barangay Magugpo East, Tagum City at 5 p.m. on Tuesday.The operation was conducted by the Task Force Davao, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
The two suspects were identified as Jamel Barane Condar alias Jamel, 27, and Alicor Pabatang Macapar alias Ali, 24, both residents of the said address.
Confiscated from them were two sachets containing white crystalline suspected as shabu and buy-bust money amounting to P1,000.
Both suspects are now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
Saimehen Iluis/UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1