Authorities arrested two men in a buy-bust conducted in Purok Durian, Maximina Village, Barangay Magugpo East, Tagum City at 5 p.m. on Tuesday.The operation was conducted by the Task Force Davao, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
The two suspects were identified as Jamel Barane Condar alias Jamel, 27, and Alicor Pabatang Macapar alias Ali, 24, both residents of the said address.
Confiscated from them were two sachets containing white crystalline suspected as shabu and buy-bust money amounting to P1,000.
Both suspects are now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
Saimehen Iluis/UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed