Authorities arrested two men in a buy-bust conducted in Purok Durian, Maximina Village, Barangay Magugpo East, Tagum City at 5 p.m. on Tuesday.The operation was conducted by the Task Force Davao, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
The two suspects were identified as Jamel Barane Condar alias Jamel, 27, and Alicor Pabatang Macapar alias Ali, 24, both residents of the said address.
Confiscated from them were two sachets containing white crystalline suspected as shabu and buy-bust money amounting to P1,000.
Both suspects are now in the custody of the Bunawan Police Station for violation of RA 9165 or Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
Saimehen Iluis/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success