A fire occurred along Cabaguio Avenue, Barangay Wilfredo Aquino, Agdao District at 12:58 p.m. on Tuesday, April 2.The fire started near the four-story building of Shangrila KTV.
According to Erwin Sant, Aljon Tibay, Bernie Genodepanon and Leonard Enriquez Jr, they were welding something when the sparks caused a pile of leaves to burst into flames.
Fortunately, they were able to control the flames before they can cause further damage.
A fire-out was declared at 1:13 p.m.
Ana Lea Patricia B. De Guzman/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success