An alleged big time drug pusher was arrested by the elements of Talomo police in a buy-bust operation conducted in Purok 25, Gardeña Street, People’s Village in Barangay Ma-a around 9 p.m. on Tuesday.The suspect was identified as Vergil Paloma alias Angkol, 40, tricycle driver, and a resident of Tarragona, Davao Oriental.
Major Ronald Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, led the operation, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
Lao said they launched a buy-bust and agreed to buy half a kilo of suspected dried marijuana worth P12,000. Also seized from him were a Cherry phone, P420 in cash, Honda TMX, and the buy-bust money.
The drug evidence has an estimated street value of P60,000.
For now, the suspect and the recovered evidence are now in the custody of the Talomo police for proper disposition.x
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success