An alleged big time drug pusher was arrested by the elements of Talomo police in a buy-bust operation conducted in Purok 25, Gardeña Street, People’s Village in Barangay Ma-a around 9 p.m. on Tuesday.The suspect was identified as Vergil Paloma alias Angkol, 40, tricycle driver, and a resident of Tarragona, Davao Oriental.
Major Ronald Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, led the operation, in coordination with the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
Lao said they launched a buy-bust and agreed to buy half a kilo of suspected dried marijuana worth P12,000. Also seized from him were a Cherry phone, P420 in cash, Honda TMX, and the buy-bust money.
The drug evidence has an estimated street value of P60,000.
For now, the suspect and the recovered evidence are now in the custody of the Talomo police for proper disposition.x
- Security forces support Baste leading RPOC XI
- Davao City jail opens mini-library
- Optimized security
- 3 arrested for drugs, unlicensed gun at checkpoint
- The New Channel: Always looking for the next highlighting its social advocacy, Global Women Who RULE 2023
- AirAsia Philippines records 95% increase in March bookings
- CDRRMO rates quake drill response at 8 or 9
- 174 PDLs test negative in random jail drug test
- UM founder to be honored by CPAs
- Classes canceled