House of Hope Foundation for Kids with Cancer, Inc. and Ambassadors of Hope held their Induction of Officers and Board of Directors last March 29, 2019 at the Waterfront Insular Hotel with the theme “Finding Joy and Meaning in Service”.
The evening’s program started with the Welcome Speech and Valedictory Address of President Frederick C. Rubinos.
Dr. Mae Concepcion Dolendo, who has been with the facility as a founding officer since the beginning, gave a brief background of the House of Hope.
Inducting officer for the Ambassadors of Hope was Ambassador Minda C. Cruz, while Dr. Mae Concepcion Dolendo inducted the Officers and Board of Directors of the House of Hope Foundation for Kids with Cancer, Inc.
President Fatima-Inderah D. Disomimba delivered her acceptance speech after the turnover of the gavel by Immediate Past President Frederick Rubinos.
Guest Speaker Ambassador Luis T. Cruz was introduced by Treasurer Arleen Aportadera. Launching of the Hospital Volunteer Program was led by Director Edna Jalothot.
The program ended with the turnover of LYR Fun Run Proceeds by Frederick C, Rubinos and company and the Closing Remarks of Ambassador President Noel B. Galupar. Dr. Rojim Galupar was Master of Ceremony for the evening.
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online