Police collared anew a man who was previously arrested for illegal drugs in a buy-bust operation along G.E. Torres Street, Barangay Bucana (76-A), Talomo District around 10:40 a.m. on Monday.The operation was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Team of Talomo Police Station in coordination with Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI.
Major Ronald Lim Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, identified the suspect as James Mark Albopera Manreal alias “Macmac,” a resident of Block 5, S.I.R New Matina, Bucana.
Manreal was allegedly caught selling one elongated rectangular shape heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance, suspected to be shabu.
Operatives also seized five more sachets, believed to contain shabu, a cellphone, a motorcycle with sidecar with temporary plate number 00102, P340 believed to be drug proceeds and the P1,000 marked money.
The confiscated illegal drug was worth around P6,000.
The suspect was previously arrested, but later released, for the same drug offense.
Jessica Joy D. Adumduman, Mary Collen C. Balbutin, Ana Lea B. Patricia De Guzman/UM Interns
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year