Police collared anew a man who was previously arrested for illegal drugs in a buy-bust operation along G.E. Torres Street, Barangay Bucana (76-A), Talomo District around 10:40 a.m. on Monday.The operation was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Team of Talomo Police Station in coordination with Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI.
Major Ronald Lim Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, identified the suspect as James Mark Albopera Manreal alias “Macmac,” a resident of Block 5, S.I.R New Matina, Bucana.
Manreal was allegedly caught selling one elongated rectangular shape heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance, suspected to be shabu.
Operatives also seized five more sachets, believed to contain shabu, a cellphone, a motorcycle with sidecar with temporary plate number 00102, P340 believed to be drug proceeds and the P1,000 marked money.
The confiscated illegal drug was worth around P6,000.
The suspect was previously arrested, but later released, for the same drug offense.
Jessica Joy D. Adumduman, Mary Collen C. Balbutin, Ana Lea B. Patricia De Guzman/UM Interns
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories