Police collared anew a man who was previously arrested for illegal drugs in a buy-bust operation along G.E. Torres Street, Barangay Bucana (76-A), Talomo District around 10:40 a.m. on Monday.The operation was conducted by the Drug Enforcement Team of Talomo Police Station in coordination with Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI.
Major Ronald Lim Lao, the Talomo Police Station commander, identified the suspect as James Mark Albopera Manreal alias “Macmac,” a resident of Block 5, S.I.R New Matina, Bucana.
Manreal was allegedly caught selling one elongated rectangular shape heat-sealed transparent plastic sachet containing white crystalline substance, suspected to be shabu.
Operatives also seized five more sachets, believed to contain shabu, a cellphone, a motorcycle with sidecar with temporary plate number 00102, P340 believed to be drug proceeds and the P1,000 marked money.
The confiscated illegal drug was worth around P6,000.
The suspect was previously arrested, but later released, for the same drug offense.
Jessica Joy D. Adumduman, Mary Collen C. Balbutin, Ana Lea B. Patricia De Guzman/UM Interns
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission