A drunk police officer figured in a road crash in Barangay Ma-a, Talomo District Monday afternoon.
Reports from Talomo Police Station identified the suspect as Axel Irwin Noro Elizan, 47, a Ma-a resident who is said to be a member of the Philippine National Police.The report did not state Elizan’s station.
One of the drivers was positive to be driving under the influence of liquor.
Bypass vehicular accident driver of Toyota Vios resulted positive in alcohol content conducted after the collision.
Initial investigation revealed that Elizan was driving a Toyota Vios along the Bypass Road in Ma-a.
Upon reaching a curved portion near the slaughterhouse at 3:35pm, Elizan allegedly lost control and inched into the opposite lane.
It hit the front left portion and left side middle portion of another vehicle, Toyota Hilux, driven by Arvin Albarico Dablo, 39, of General Santos City.
An alcohol breath analyzer (ABA) test was conducted to Elizan and yielded positive result with 1.82% alcohol content.
The Davao City Police Office is currently implementing its drunk-driving campaign.
Jessica Joy D. Adumduman, Mary Collen C. Balbutin, Ana Lea B. Patricia De Guzman/UM Interns
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos