Davao City – Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan added two more titles on their cabinet of championships winning separate tournament over the past two weeks held at the Tionko Football turf.
Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan, composed of mostly veteran booters, took the 2019 Araw ng Dabaw Football Festival 40 years-old and above title held two weekends ago leaving past six team hopefuls for this year’s title.
The cast of skipper Buboy Arrieta, Ad Emeson, Chuck Tabamo, Jasper James Jumadiao, Olivar Rodriguez, Mark Belencio, Deo Dagatan, Jay Miguel and Kokoi Arrieta cap this year’s crown in the 9-a-side format mode of play. Its sister-team Solido FC Pink settled for third place.
Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan added another title last Sunday winning the Uno Duterte Football Cup men’s open which over 22 teams joined.
“We are happy to score back-to-back crowns, hope we win more this year,” Arrieta said.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1