Davao City – Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan added two more titles on their cabinet of championships winning separate tournament over the past two weeks held at the Tionko Football turf.
Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan, composed of mostly veteran booters, took the 2019 Araw ng Dabaw Football Festival 40 years-old and above title held two weekends ago leaving past six team hopefuls for this year’s title.
The cast of skipper Buboy Arrieta, Ad Emeson, Chuck Tabamo, Jasper James Jumadiao, Olivar Rodriguez, Mark Belencio, Deo Dagatan, Jay Miguel and Kokoi Arrieta cap this year’s crown in the 9-a-side format mode of play. Its sister-team Solido FC Pink settled for third place.
Solido Football Club/JT’s Manukan added another title last Sunday winning the Uno Duterte Football Cup men’s open which over 22 teams joined.
“We are happy to score back-to-back crowns, hope we win more this year,” Arrieta said.
- The spirit of summer at Kultura
- Soldiers clash with NPA, recover firearm, ammo
- Man busted in drug bust
- GenSan records first UK variant
- Message of Presidential Peace Adviser, National Task Force against COVID-19 Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar Secretary Carlito G. Galvez, Jr. on the observance of the Holy Month of Ramadan 2021
- ROUGH CUTS | We cannot win vs. CoViD with this
- TIMESMAN | Our silver wedding anniversary!
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WORK IN ISOLATION | Allow COVID-19 employees to continue work in facilities: Sara
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 15, 2021