Davao City – Registration for the coming 14th Pomelo Tee is now ongoing.
This was bared Thursday by Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club General Manager Tommy Inigo at the weekly Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
“We will be having bigger prizes than last year’s edition,” said Inigo adding that registration is now on a the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club, Apo Golf and Country Club and the South Pacific Golf and Country Club.
Registration for the tournament which tees off on May 1 to 4 at the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club in nearby Mandug is pegged at P6,000 inclusive of a mulligan (one per nine for two days). P5,000 worth of Mizuno golf card will be the premium giveaway upon registration.
Interested may call the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club or call tel. nos. (082) 330-0859, 0917-7705528, 0915-6032302 and 0917-3121887.
Some 200 entries are expected to join the four-day tournament presented by the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Sports Club Incorporated and Pomelo Tee Foundation Incorporated. This year’s tournament will be in partnership with Hexat Mining Corporation, Rizal Memorial Colleges, Phoenix Pulse Technology and Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated.
Hole-in-one prizes at stake in this year’s edition are P500,000 cash, a brand new SUV from Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated and a Royal Caribbean International cruise.
“Proceeds of the tournament will go to support college scholarship program for selected workers and caddy’s dependents. It will also go to the Mandug and Indangan High Schools as support to their educational equipment and other learning materials,” Inigo said.
The awarding ceremonies will be held at the Rizal Memorial Colleges gymnasium.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market