Davao City – Some 22 events will usher his year’s edition of the Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges (PASOC)-XI which gets going on April 22 to 26 at the Compostela Valley State Colleges.
“Aside from the standard ballgames, this year we added 3-on-3 basketball, gymnastics, billiards and archery,” said University of Southeastern Philippines (USEP) sports director Jose Alther Rivera in yesterday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
Rivera’s USEP North and South team delegates will be one of the competing schools to be joined by last year’s overall champion Davao Oriental State Colleges, Davao del Norte State College, SPAMAS-Digos and University of the Philippines-Mindanao totaling some 1,300 entries.
All games will be played at the Compostela Valley State Colleges grounds except for swimming which will be at the Tagum City Sports Complex.
- REFLECTIONS | More evils: Cults, “possession,” pornography and child abuse
- MONDAYS WITH PATMEI | Before there was EDSA, there was Claveria
- ROUGH CUTS… | The other face of Davao City
- TIMESMAN | My life story
- EDITORIAL CARTOON
- Parents of kids with seizure episodes urged to seek medical checkup ASAP
- Davao Light honors scholars, board passers
- SMB’s 14th ‘Trees Brew Life’ regreens Panigan Watershed
- 337 NPA guerrillas neutralized from Jan to Sept: EastMinCom
- Floods, landslides in Region XI displace 10,000 people: RDRRMC