Davao City – Some 22 events will usher his year’s edition of the Philippine Association of State Universities and Colleges (PASOC)-XI which gets going on April 22 to 26 at the Compostela Valley State Colleges.
“Aside from the standard ballgames, this year we added 3-on-3 basketball, gymnastics, billiards and archery,” said University of Southeastern Philippines (USEP) sports director Jose Alther Rivera in yesterday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
Rivera’s USEP North and South team delegates will be one of the competing schools to be joined by last year’s overall champion Davao Oriental State Colleges, Davao del Norte State College, SPAMAS-Digos and University of the Philippines-Mindanao totaling some 1,300 entries.
All games will be played at the Compostela Valley State Colleges grounds except for swimming which will be at the Tagum City Sports Complex.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission