Davao City – Four squads representing different schools will see action in the all-women first Companions Football Club competitions which reels off today, March 29 until Sunday, March 31 at the Ateneo de Davao University Matina grounds.
Host Ateneo de Davao University will head the cast to be joined by University of Southeastern Philippines, San Pedro Colleges and a team from Tagum City.
“It will be open for women booters who are college and senior high students,” said Noli Ayo, sports coordinator of the Ateneo de Davao University.
Tournament format will follow the 8-a-side sing round robin mode of play with 20 minutes per half.
Two matches will be featured per day plus added Coaches Forum sessions.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories