Davao City – Four squads representing different schools will see action in the all-women first Companions Football Club competitions which reels off today, March 29 until Sunday, March 31 at the Ateneo de Davao University Matina grounds.
Host Ateneo de Davao University will head the cast to be joined by University of Southeastern Philippines, San Pedro Colleges and a team from Tagum City.
“It will be open for women booters who are college and senior high students,” said Noli Ayo, sports coordinator of the Ateneo de Davao University.
Tournament format will follow the 8-a-side sing round robin mode of play with 20 minutes per half.
Two matches will be featured per day plus added Coaches Forum sessions.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission