An alleged member of Rocky criminal group was arrested by the operatives of Criminal Investigation and Detection Group-Regional Field Unit in Purok Aquino, Barangay Lungaog, Sto. Tomas, Davao del Norte around 6 a.m., Wednesday.The suspect was identified as Eddie B. Batoon, 49, a banana grower and a resident of the place.
The CIDG-RFU, under the supervision Supt. Edilberto Leonardo, together with Davao del Norte Police Provincial Office and Sto. Tomas Municipal Police Station served search warrants issued by RTC XI Executive Judge Dax Gonzaga Xenoz of Panabo City dated March 25, 2019.
Confiscated from his possession were one .45 caliber pistol; two units of Norinco .45 caliber pistol; four single stack magazines for a .45 caliber pistol; three high-cap magazines for a .45 caliber pistol; and 62- live ammunition for a .45 caliber pistol.
The group is reportedly engaged in gun-for-hire, extortion, and other illegal activities.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success