Davao City – The Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club is all set to host its 14th edition of the annual Pomelo Tee Member-Guest Golf tournament on May 1 to 4 on its all-weather course located in nearby Mandug, this city.Some 200 entries are expected to join the four-day tournament presented by the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Sports Club Incorporated and Pomelo Tee Foundation Incorporated. This year’s tournament will be in partnership with Hexat Mining Corporation, Rizal Memorial Colleges, Phoenix Pulse Technology and Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated.
Hole-in-one prizes at stake in this year’s edition are P500,000 cash, a brand new SUV from Mitsubishi Motors Kar Asia Incorporated and a Royal Caribbean International cruise.
Entry fee is pegged at P6,000 inclusive of a mulligan (one per nine for two days). Interested may now inquire at the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club or call tel. nos. (082) 330-0859, 0917-7705528, 0915-6032302 and 0917-3121887.
“Proceeds of the tournament will go to support college scholarship program for selected workers and caddy’s dependents. It will also go to the Mandug and Indangan High Schools as support to their educational equipment and other learning materials,” said Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club General Manager Tommy Inigo.
The awarding ceremonies will be held at the Rizal Memorial Colleges gymnasium.
Meanwhile, the Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club will have its 7th Monthly Club Medal golf tournament this April 11 to 13. Hole-in-one prizes include a brand new Kawasaki motorcycle from Rhean Motors and an overnight stay gift certificate from Panorama Summit Hotel.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?