A health and wellness company is looking at taking advantage of the local market for its products.
In a launching over the weekend at the Apo View Hotel, Christopher Cunanan, Forever Healthy Products Inc. (FHPI) diamond director, said the local market is vibrant and that his company is looking at taking advantage of its population as a market.“Dito po sa Davao, kaya kami nagpunta dito, we want partners po. Ang ganda sa Davao, malaki ang market dito at wala pang diamond (director) dito sa Davao,” said Cunanan.
FHPI is a three-year-old nutrition and health supplement company led by Dr. Leon Katz that promotes science-based wellness products.
Katz, who lived in the Philippines for 17 years, has chosen to establish the business in the country.
Imuregen, its product, is shortened term for immunity and regeneration and is distributed in US, Malaysia, Singapore and even in Middle East.
The product promises to support body’s natural healing process through tissue generation and regeneration.
As of the first quarter of 2019, the company already developed 60 diamond directors in the Philippines.
Ely Martos, FHPI four-star diamond director, said the company will launch a branch in US this year, and it will be its jump-off point in expanding to about 200 countries.
Last March 11, the company another branch in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
FHPI has established ffices, in Quezon City, Cebu City and in Davao City in the country.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1