A health and wellness company is looking at taking advantage of the local market for its products.
In a launching over the weekend at the Apo View Hotel, Christopher Cunanan, Forever Healthy Products Inc. (FHPI) diamond director, said the local market is vibrant and that his company is looking at taking advantage of its population as a market.“Dito po sa Davao, kaya kami nagpunta dito, we want partners po. Ang ganda sa Davao, malaki ang market dito at wala pang diamond (director) dito sa Davao,” said Cunanan.
FHPI is a three-year-old nutrition and health supplement company led by Dr. Leon Katz that promotes science-based wellness products.
Katz, who lived in the Philippines for 17 years, has chosen to establish the business in the country.
Imuregen, its product, is shortened term for immunity and regeneration and is distributed in US, Malaysia, Singapore and even in Middle East.
The product promises to support body’s natural healing process through tissue generation and regeneration.
As of the first quarter of 2019, the company already developed 60 diamond directors in the Philippines.
Ely Martos, FHPI four-star diamond director, said the company will launch a branch in US this year, and it will be its jump-off point in expanding to about 200 countries.
Last March 11, the company another branch in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
FHPI has established ffices, in Quezon City, Cebu City and in Davao City in the country.
- DRIVER SURRENDERS | Fatal hit-and-run victim one step closer to getting justice
- City to host three huge events in March
- Bomb joke lands OFW in jail
- Balinsasayao Twin Lakes provide water for half-a-million people
- ROUGH CUTS | ‘Transient’ tourists only?
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | Dusit-Davao’s Romantic Valentine’s Day Offering
- 10th ID chief vows to cooperate with PNP probers on model’s slay
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Here Dodgy Doggies
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | Is the Mindanao Railway derailed?