To better serve their nearly 2.3 million members, Pag-ibig Fund will be transitioning to a new system that will deliver nothing less than a faster transaction.As mandated by Pag-ibig Fund Chief Executive Officer Acmad Rizaldy O. Moti, Pag-ibig Southern Mindanao Area head member Manolito Olegario said that all the transactions will be electronic in nature.
“The best should be given to our Pag-ibig Fund members,” Olegario said during the Kapehan sa Davao at SM City Annex, yesterday.
In a report, Pag-ibig Fund released P46.96 billion in multi-purpose loans last year, 4% higher than the amount released in 2017.
This amount assisted 2,268,750 members which is 11% higher than in 2017.
Also, Pag-Ibig Fund released P2.28 million calamity loans to 160,203 members who have been affected by calamities in their area. To sum, P49.23 billion under the MPL and CL programs for the benefit of 2,428,918 borrowers in 2018.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art