To better serve their nearly 2.3 million members, Pag-ibig Fund will be transitioning to a new system that will deliver nothing less than a faster transaction.As mandated by Pag-ibig Fund Chief Executive Officer Acmad Rizaldy O. Moti, Pag-ibig Southern Mindanao Area head member Manolito Olegario said that all the transactions will be electronic in nature.
“The best should be given to our Pag-ibig Fund members,” Olegario said during the Kapehan sa Davao at SM City Annex, yesterday.
In a report, Pag-ibig Fund released P46.96 billion in multi-purpose loans last year, 4% higher than the amount released in 2017.
This amount assisted 2,268,750 members which is 11% higher than in 2017.
Also, Pag-Ibig Fund released P2.28 million calamity loans to 160,203 members who have been affected by calamities in their area. To sum, P49.23 billion under the MPL and CL programs for the benefit of 2,428,918 borrowers in 2018.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories