Authorities seized close to P100,000 worth of shabu from an alleged drug pusher in a buy-bust operation conducted in SouthPole Logistics, Riverside, Ma-a, on Friday, around 9:30 p.m. on March 22.
The joint operation was conducted by the Regional Mobile Force Battalion (RMFB) and Regional Police Drug Enforcement Unit (RPDEU), 1105th Maneuver Company, Regional Intelligence Division, Talomo Police Station and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
Supt. Maximo Sebastian, the RMFB commander, identified the suspect as Rodolfo Aniñon Benjamin Jr., a resident of the said area.
Upon the signal of the police poseur buyer, the operatives then rushed to arrest Benjamin Jr.
They seized P1,000 cash from the suspect along with a jumbo-sized sachet containing shabu.
Another small sachet and several drug paraphernalia were recovered from him.
All recovered illegal drug items have an estimated street value of 85,000 pesos.
The suspect is facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Act of 2002.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year