Authorities seized close to P100,000 worth of shabu from an alleged drug pusher in a buy-bust operation conducted in SouthPole Logistics, Riverside, Ma-a, on Friday, around 9:30 p.m. on March 22.
The joint operation was conducted by the Regional Mobile Force Battalion (RMFB) and Regional Police Drug Enforcement Unit (RPDEU), 1105th Maneuver Company, Regional Intelligence Division, Talomo Police Station and Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI.
Supt. Maximo Sebastian, the RMFB commander, identified the suspect as Rodolfo Aniñon Benjamin Jr., a resident of the said area.
Upon the signal of the police poseur buyer, the operatives then rushed to arrest Benjamin Jr.
They seized P1,000 cash from the suspect along with a jumbo-sized sachet containing shabu.
Another small sachet and several drug paraphernalia were recovered from him.
All recovered illegal drug items have an estimated street value of 85,000 pesos.
The suspect is facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Act of 2002.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market