Due to the temporary road closure for Alveo Ironman 70.3 this March 24, the City Government of Tagum will offer free ride for all LET examination takers on Sunday.
Four buses of the Davao Metro Shuttle Bus will be deployed to Davao City.
Buses will depart from Tagum City at 3:30 a.m. to pick up passengers in front of Carmen Municipal Hall and Panabo City near Maryknoll. All passengers will be dropped in Davao City Hall to avoid further delays.
The bus company said in an official statement that LET examinees need only submit the notice of admission as proof to the bus conductor to avail of the free ride.
For the Alveo Ironman 70.3 event on Sunday, the temporary road closure will be from the intersection of J.P. Laurel Avenue/R. Castillo Street (Alcantara) up to the boundary of Davao City and Panabo City (Lasang): northbound lane (going toward Tagum City) from 3 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
The southbound lane (going toward Davao City) will be closed from 3 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
For the intersection of J.P. Laurel Avenue and R. Castillo Street (Alcantara) up to F. Torres Street: northbound lane (going toward Lanang) will also be closed 3 a.m. up to 3:30 p.m. on the the same day. While the southbound lane (going towards Davao City Center) is open for two-way traffic, but only up to Alcantara.
City Transport and Traffic Management Office (CTTMO) chief Dionisio Abude has already advised the public last Thursday to plan trips ahead and study alternative routes to avoid inconvenience and delay.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized