Two people were arrested after they were allegedly caught gambling last Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
The suspects were identified as Roben Talagdua Labial, 20, carpenter, and Dexter Talagdua Jambrado, 21, laborer, both residents of Purok 2, Bucana, Barangay 76-A.
Reportedly, the suspects were caught playing a game locally known as “hantak.”
The evidence, including the P142 bet money, was confiscated by the Sta. Ana Police Station personnel.
They face a case in violation of PD 1602. Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
Share this post:
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus