Two people were arrested after they were allegedly caught gambling last Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
The suspects were identified as Roben Talagdua Labial, 20, carpenter, and Dexter Talagdua Jambrado, 21, laborer, both residents of Purok 2, Bucana, Barangay 76-A.
Reportedly, the suspects were caught playing a game locally known as “hantak.”
The evidence, including the P142 bet money, was confiscated by the Sta. Ana Police Station personnel.
They face a case in violation of PD 1602. Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories