Two people were arrested after they were allegedly caught gambling last Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
The suspects were identified as Roben Talagdua Labial, 20, carpenter, and Dexter Talagdua Jambrado, 21, laborer, both residents of Purok 2, Bucana, Barangay 76-A.
Reportedly, the suspects were caught playing a game locally known as “hantak.”
The evidence, including the P142 bet money, was confiscated by the Sta. Ana Police Station personnel.
They face a case in violation of PD 1602. Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success