Two people were arrested after they were allegedly caught gambling last Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
The suspects were identified as Roben Talagdua Labial, 20, carpenter, and Dexter Talagdua Jambrado, 21, laborer, both residents of Purok 2, Bucana, Barangay 76-A.
Reportedly, the suspects were caught playing a game locally known as “hantak.”
The evidence, including the P142 bet money, was confiscated by the Sta. Ana Police Station personnel.
They face a case in violation of PD 1602. Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls