Two people were arrested after they were allegedly caught gambling last Wednesday, March 20, 2019.
The suspects were identified as Roben Talagdua Labial, 20, carpenter, and Dexter Talagdua Jambrado, 21, laborer, both residents of Purok 2, Bucana, Barangay 76-A.
Reportedly, the suspects were caught playing a game locally known as “hantak.”
The evidence, including the P142 bet money, was confiscated by the Sta. Ana Police Station personnel.
They face a case in violation of PD 1602. Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art