A collision occurred between a cargo tanker and an SUV near Mega Gas in Bunawan at 2:10 p.m. on Wednesday.
A Toyota Fortuner driven by Gerry Liaga Carcasona, 39, a resident of DRH compound, Barangay Apokon, Tagum City and his passenger, Dr. Bryan Ochoco Dalid, collided with the truck driven by Jerry Camba Quevedo, 40, a resident of Purok 3, Barangay Maharlika, Bislig City.
Reportedly, the driver lost control of the cargo tanker when the engine conked out.
The vehicle collided with the SUV on the opposite lane.
The victims were brought to the Davao Regional Hospital in Tagum City. The vehicles are temporarily held in the Bunawan Police Station. Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories