A collision occurred between a cargo tanker and an SUV near Mega Gas in Bunawan at 2:10 p.m. on Wednesday.
A Toyota Fortuner driven by Gerry Liaga Carcasona, 39, a resident of DRH compound, Barangay Apokon, Tagum City and his passenger, Dr. Bryan Ochoco Dalid, collided with the truck driven by Jerry Camba Quevedo, 40, a resident of Purok 3, Barangay Maharlika, Bislig City.
Reportedly, the driver lost control of the cargo tanker when the engine conked out.
The vehicle collided with the SUV on the opposite lane.
The victims were brought to the Davao Regional Hospital in Tagum City. The vehicles are temporarily held in the Bunawan Police Station. Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat