A collision occurred between a cargo tanker and an SUV near Mega Gas in Bunawan at 2:10 p.m. on Wednesday.
A Toyota Fortuner driven by Gerry Liaga Carcasona, 39, a resident of DRH compound, Barangay Apokon, Tagum City and his passenger, Dr. Bryan Ochoco Dalid, collided with the truck driven by Jerry Camba Quevedo, 40, a resident of Purok 3, Barangay Maharlika, Bislig City.
Reportedly, the driver lost control of the cargo tanker when the engine conked out.
The vehicle collided with the SUV on the opposite lane.
The victims were brought to the Davao Regional Hospital in Tagum City. The vehicles are temporarily held in the Bunawan Police Station. Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed