TNT, a cellular service of Smart Communications, has crowned the best Mobile Legends players in Davao City during a tournament held last March 16 at the PLDT Davao grounds.
Team Logan Esports was declared champion, taking home with them P10,000. Meanwhile, Team Arsenal and Team King Ministry, took second and third places, winning P5,000 and P3,000. Team Xmark was declared fourth place in the tournament.
Organized by Mice Gaming, the Araw ng Dabaw event gathered a total of 51 teams with five members each.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission