TNT, a cellular service of Smart Communications, has crowned the best Mobile Legends players in Davao City during a tournament held last March 16 at the PLDT Davao grounds.
Team Logan Esports was declared champion, taking home with them P10,000. Meanwhile, Team Arsenal and Team King Ministry, took second and third places, winning P5,000 and P3,000. Team Xmark was declared fourth place in the tournament.
Organized by Mice Gaming, the Araw ng Dabaw event gathered a total of 51 teams with five members each.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls