Two drug suspects were arrested in a buy-bust operation in Purok 8-B, Barangay 31-D, Quezon Boulevard at 8 p.m. on Monday.
The suspects were identified as Joyna Lim Damang, 36, and Javer Gomera Saurari, 28, both residents of the place.
Reportedly seized from their possession were two sachets of suspected shabu and P500 buy-bust money.
They are now under the custody of the Sta. Ana police, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002. Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/UM Intern
- Overhauling the Philippine education system
- STATEMENT |
- DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS | Prime Minister SUGA Yoshihide and President Rodrigo Duterte on the occasion of the 65th Anniversary of Japan-Philippines Friendship
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- NEW FEATURE | Residents can choose vax schedule using DQR
- 19 undergo process to return to mainstream society
- Program to provide help to those affected by HPBS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES | JULY 29, 2021
- Mindanawan lass slays US air defense artillery course