Two drug suspects were arrested in a buy-bust operation in Purok 8-B, Barangay 31-D, Quezon Boulevard at 8 p.m. on Monday.
The suspects were identified as Joyna Lim Damang, 36, and Javer Gomera Saurari, 28, both residents of the place.
Reportedly seized from their possession were two sachets of suspected shabu and P500 buy-bust money.
They are now under the custody of the Sta. Ana police, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002. Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/UM Intern
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized