Two drug suspects were arrested in a buy-bust operation in Purok 8-B, Barangay 31-D, Quezon Boulevard at 8 p.m. on Monday.
The suspects were identified as Joyna Lim Damang, 36, and Javer Gomera Saurari, 28, both residents of the place.
Reportedly seized from their possession were two sachets of suspected shabu and P500 buy-bust money.
They are now under the custody of the Sta. Ana police, facing a case for violation of RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002. Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/UM Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market