A 62-year-old driver and his passengers sustained injuries after they were bumped by an unidentified vehicle at 12:35 p.m. on Sunday, March 17.
The driver was identified as Rolando Magbologtong Vargas while his passengers were his wife, Chona Ybanez Vargas, and their five-year-old grandson Justine, all residents of Elenita Heights Subdivision.
According to the investigation of the Tugbok Police, the tricycle was traveling along the road when the vehicle slammed from behind them causing the driver to lose control. The driver of the other vehicle immediately fled the scene.
The barangay rescue team brought the victims to a hospital in Mintal for medical treatment. Meanwhile, the Tugbok police are interviewing witnesses and reviewing the CCTV footage to possibly identify the perpetrator.
By Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories