A 62-year-old driver and his passengers sustained injuries after they were bumped by an unidentified vehicle at 12:35 p.m. on Sunday, March 17.
The driver was identified as Rolando Magbologtong Vargas while his passengers were his wife, Chona Ybanez Vargas, and their five-year-old grandson Justine, all residents of Elenita Heights Subdivision.
According to the investigation of the Tugbok Police, the tricycle was traveling along the road when the vehicle slammed from behind them causing the driver to lose control. The driver of the other vehicle immediately fled the scene.
The barangay rescue team brought the victims to a hospital in Mintal for medical treatment. Meanwhile, the Tugbok police are interviewing witnesses and reviewing the CCTV footage to possibly identify the perpetrator.
By Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art