A 62-year-old driver and his passengers sustained injuries after they were bumped by an unidentified vehicle at 12:35 p.m. on Sunday, March 17.
The driver was identified as Rolando Magbologtong Vargas while his passengers were his wife, Chona Ybanez Vargas, and their five-year-old grandson Justine, all residents of Elenita Heights Subdivision.
According to the investigation of the Tugbok Police, the tricycle was traveling along the road when the vehicle slammed from behind them causing the driver to lose control. The driver of the other vehicle immediately fled the scene.
The barangay rescue team brought the victims to a hospital in Mintal for medical treatment. Meanwhile, the Tugbok police are interviewing witnesses and reviewing the CCTV footage to possibly identify the perpetrator.
By Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success