A 40-year-olddetainee at the Davao City Jail was stabbed by his co-inmate on Monday.
The victim was identified as Kit Michael Froilan Sanz who got stabbed on his back.
There were allegedly around 13 inmates who ganged up on the victim.
The incident was reported by his sister-in-law, Jasmine Casan, 32, a government employee.
Based on the initial report by the Talomo Police Station, the victim acquired serious injuries on different parts of his body.
The victim is recuperating in a local hospital.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories