A 40-year-olddetainee at the Davao City Jail was stabbed by his co-inmate on Monday.
The victim was identified as Kit Michael Froilan Sanz who got stabbed on his back.
There were allegedly around 13 inmates who ganged up on the victim.
The incident was reported by his sister-in-law, Jasmine Casan, 32, a government employee.
Based on the initial report by the Talomo Police Station, the victim acquired serious injuries on different parts of his body.
The victim is recuperating in a local hospital.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success