A 40-year-olddetainee at the Davao City Jail was stabbed by his co-inmate on Monday.
The victim was identified as Kit Michael Froilan Sanz who got stabbed on his back.
There were allegedly around 13 inmates who ganged up on the victim.
The incident was reported by his sister-in-law, Jasmine Casan, 32, a government employee.
Based on the initial report by the Talomo Police Station, the victim acquired serious injuries on different parts of his body.
The victim is recuperating in a local hospital.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art