Two men were arrested in a buy-bust operation along Eco-West Drive, Barangay Matina Aplaya, at 3:40 p.m. on Wednesday.
The suspect were identified as Loyd Naliza Manatad alias Poloy, 36, a resident of Country Homes, Tagum City, and Efram Naliza Mosqueda, 25, and a resident of Sta Ana, Nasipit, Agusan Del Norte.
Reportedly seized from their possession were a sachet of suspected shabu and buy-bust money worth P7,000.
The suspects, together with the pieces of evidence, are now in the custody of the Talomo police for violating RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
By Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/ UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories