Two men were arrested in a buy-bust operation along Eco-West Drive, Barangay Matina Aplaya, at 3:40 p.m. on Wednesday.
The suspect were identified as Loyd Naliza Manatad alias Poloy, 36, a resident of Country Homes, Tagum City, and Efram Naliza Mosqueda, 25, and a resident of Sta Ana, Nasipit, Agusan Del Norte.
Reportedly seized from their possession were a sachet of suspected shabu and buy-bust money worth P7,000.
The suspects, together with the pieces of evidence, are now in the custody of the Talomo police for violating RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
By Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/ UM Intern
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1