Two men were arrested in a buy-bust operation along Eco-West Drive, Barangay Matina Aplaya, at 3:40 p.m. on Wednesday.
The suspect were identified as Loyd Naliza Manatad alias Poloy, 36, a resident of Country Homes, Tagum City, and Efram Naliza Mosqueda, 25, and a resident of Sta Ana, Nasipit, Agusan Del Norte.
Reportedly seized from their possession were a sachet of suspected shabu and buy-bust money worth P7,000.
The suspects, together with the pieces of evidence, are now in the custody of the Talomo police for violating RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
By Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/ UM Intern
- Don’t Have a Bank Account Yet? 6 Reasons to Open One Today
- Affected families from monsoon waves get financial assistance
- PRO-XI tightens measures to secure Christmas season
- City starts distributing grocery packs through SafeDavao QR
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 9, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- DOTr awaiting funding for bike lane expansion
- Mayor thumbs down bid for ‘no vaccine, no entry’
- READY FOR OMICRON | City strengthening best practices vs COVID to thwart new threat
- ROUGH CUTS | Will our city college still be squatter?