Two men were arrested in a buy-bust operation along Eco-West Drive, Barangay Matina Aplaya, at 3:40 p.m. on Wednesday.
The suspect were identified as Loyd Naliza Manatad alias Poloy, 36, a resident of Country Homes, Tagum City, and Efram Naliza Mosqueda, 25, and a resident of Sta Ana, Nasipit, Agusan Del Norte.
Reportedly seized from their possession were a sachet of suspected shabu and buy-bust money worth P7,000.
The suspects, together with the pieces of evidence, are now in the custody of the Talomo police for violating RA 9165 or the Comprehensive Dangerous Drug Act of 2002.
By Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/ UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission