Water services in Metro Manila and Rizal were suddenly cut off last March 7, 2019. The fiasco prompted congress and senate to launch separate probes into the water crisis. Some people in Davao City may feel safe from a similar scenario but it can also happen here if watersheds are destroyed and people waste this precious resource.
Here are a few facts about water.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning