Water services in Metro Manila and Rizal were suddenly cut off last March 7, 2019. The fiasco prompted congress and senate to launch separate probes into the water crisis. Some people in Davao City may feel safe from a similar scenario but it can also happen here if watersheds are destroyed and people waste this precious resource.
Here are a few facts about water.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market