Water services in Metro Manila and Rizal were suddenly cut off last March 7, 2019. The fiasco prompted congress and senate to launch separate probes into the water crisis. Some people in Davao City may feel safe from a similar scenario but it can also happen here if watersheds are destroyed and people waste this precious resource.
Here are a few facts about water.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized