The Eastern Mindanao Command (EastMinCom) donned the rank to newly commissioned reserve officers during the flag ceremony at the Naval Station Felix Apolinario in Panacan yesterday.
Lt. General Felimon T. Santos Jr., commander of EastMinCom, led the ceremonies.
“The newly commissioned officers’ expertise, skills, and talent will be tapped in the different peace and security efforts, organizational transformation initiatives, and humanitarian assistance operations of EastMinCom and the Armed Forces of the Philippines,” Santos said in his message.
“The organization is grateful for having you as reservists whose qualities are highly needed, professionals who put a premium on national interest and well-being of the people,” Santos said.
Col. Ezra Balagtey, the EastMinCom spokesperson, said director Raymundo G. Agravante, regional director of Department of Labor and Employment XI, and Dr. Mary Christine R. Daligdig, head of the Davao Occidental District Hospital, were donned the rank of lieutenant colonel.
Judge Charles S. Concon of the Municipal Trial Court of Maragusan, Atty Kenneth N. Dabi of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines, and Pastor Lazaro Atencio of Harvest Hill Baptist Church were donned the rank of major.
Dr. Alejandro C. Rodriguez of Tagum Doctors Hospital and Dr. Shera L. Elefante of the Southern Philippines Medical Center have donned the captain rank, and Allan G. Sacopayo of Multi-Test Diagnostic Center donned the 2nd Lieutenant rank.
The donning was capped with a parade in their honor and witnessed by their families and friends, officers from EastMinCom and other units in naval command.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success