SM Lanang Premier commemorated Araw ng Dabaw with a three-day feast of gastronomic delights with “Pop Eats,” a celebration of local flavors and homegrown purveyors last March 15 to 17 at the mall’s Northwing Event Grounds.
Pop Eats purveyors included Smoke & Spice, Dod’s Ihaw-Ihaw, Southwing, Dencio’s Kamayan, Citrusqueezed, Cucina Ilocana, Fatboy’s Kitchen, La Bodeguita, Baked by Joyce, Beko’s Kitchen, and Classio.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories