SM Lanang Premier commemorated Araw ng Dabaw with a three-day feast of gastronomic delights with “Pop Eats,” a celebration of local flavors and homegrown purveyors last March 15 to 17 at the mall’s Northwing Event Grounds.
Pop Eats purveyors included Smoke & Spice, Dod’s Ihaw-Ihaw, Southwing, Dencio’s Kamayan, Citrusqueezed, Cucina Ilocana, Fatboy’s Kitchen, La Bodeguita, Baked by Joyce, Beko’s Kitchen, and Classio.
- Gawilan formalizes Tokyo Paralmpics bid
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 7,300 CASES FILED | City pursues charge vs violators of COVID-19 health protocols
- Air assets on standby to help LGUs send supplies, vaccines
- DOH XI | No new variant in Mati City
- KISSA AND DAWAT | Merit-based selection: Can it be done?
- TURNING POINT | Bubble herd immunity
- PLAIN AND SIMPLE | To vaccine or not
- ROUGH CUTS | Where ‘deception’ makes good strategy
- URC weathers difficult times with its people-first approach