SM Lanang Premier commemorated Araw ng Dabaw with a three-day feast of gastronomic delights with “Pop Eats,” a celebration of local flavors and homegrown purveyors last March 15 to 17 at the mall’s Northwing Event Grounds.
Pop Eats purveyors included Smoke & Spice, Dod’s Ihaw-Ihaw, Southwing, Dencio’s Kamayan, Citrusqueezed, Cucina Ilocana, Fatboy’s Kitchen, La Bodeguita, Baked by Joyce, Beko’s Kitchen, and Classio.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission