Globe Telecom hopes to achieve 100% fiber coverage for Davao City before 2019 ends.“We are really trying to push for better connectivity here in Davao City because for Davao City, we call it fiber city already,” Globe external affairs head for Mindanao James Lopez said last Friday.
According to Lopez, about 70 to 80 percent of the city is already covered by Fiber broadband Internet connection.
This Globe Broadband service “offers fastest way to access data” with “higher download and upload speeds.”
“Globe is really one with Davao. That’s why year on year, we are really trying to develop a different experience in Davao,” Crystal Madria, trade marketing head for Mindanao, said.
Meanwhile, Globe Telecom has lined up activities for the celebration of 82nd Araw ng Dabaw.
This year, they have chosen Sta. Ana Wharf as their convening place for the sponsored concert of Juan Karlos band on March 17 to express support for the city government in promoting the area.
Globe also partnered with schools in the city to identify varsity players for the Globe Squad Davao.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories