A break-in was reported at the house of victim in Villa Josefina subdivision, Barangay Dumoy, Talomo District at 6:40 a.m. on March 14.
Based on the initial investigation conducted by PO3 Brian de Guzman, Lucy Garay, the homeowner, stated that around 6 a.m., they woke up to discover that their personal belongings inside the master’s bedroom were already in disarray.
Reportedly, several items were missing including an iPhone 7 worth more or less P80,000 to P90,000 and cash amounting to P12,000.
The burglar/s entered by climbing the fence and forcing open the sliding glass window inside the master’s bedroom.
Erwin L. Linaza and Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories