A break-in was reported at the house of victim in Villa Josefina subdivision, Barangay Dumoy, Talomo District at 6:40 a.m. on March 14.
Based on the initial investigation conducted by PO3 Brian de Guzman, Lucy Garay, the homeowner, stated that around 6 a.m., they woke up to discover that their personal belongings inside the master’s bedroom were already in disarray.
Reportedly, several items were missing including an iPhone 7 worth more or less P80,000 to P90,000 and cash amounting to P12,000.
The burglar/s entered by climbing the fence and forcing open the sliding glass window inside the master’s bedroom.
Erwin L. Linaza and Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success