Davao City – The PBA’s fast rising Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters will hold a basketball camp set this March 15, Friday at the Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras gym).
Some 100 kids ages 10 to 12 years-old are expected to grace the camp which will start from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. The camp aims to help young aspiring basketball players develop and strengthen their fundamental abilities in the sport. It will focus on skills such as proper footwork, ball handling, shooting, passing and receiving plus defense.
It will also tackle the importance of discipline, exercise, rest, attitude, strategy and hardwork. It will be facilitated by local coaches led by Camp Master Aladin Saldua.
More, some members of the PBA’s Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters led by headcoach Louie Alas will also grace the camp and give inspiring messages to the participants.
Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters Doug Kramer, Justin Chua and Matthew Wright are expected to join Alas in the camp.
The Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters which sports an 8-2 win-loss record in the ongoing PBA Philippine Cup are also in town for their match-up next to the San Miguel Beer Beerman (6-3) on Saturday, March 16 at the Panabo Multi-Purpose gym in Panabo City.
Other members of the Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters also include Calvin Abueva, Rey Guevarra, Alex Mallari, Jason Perkins, JC Intal, Dave Marcelo, LA Revilla, Ron Dennison, RJ Razul, Jaypee Mendoza, Michael Gamboa, Joeir Napoles and Willie Wilson.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos