Davao City – The PBA’s fast rising Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters will hold a basketball camp set this March 15, Friday at the Davao City Recreation Center (Almendras gym).
Some 100 kids ages 10 to 12 years-old are expected to grace the camp which will start from 12:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. The camp aims to help young aspiring basketball players develop and strengthen their fundamental abilities in the sport. It will focus on skills such as proper footwork, ball handling, shooting, passing and receiving plus defense.
It will also tackle the importance of discipline, exercise, rest, attitude, strategy and hardwork. It will be facilitated by local coaches led by Camp Master Aladin Saldua.
More, some members of the PBA’s Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters led by headcoach Louie Alas will also grace the camp and give inspiring messages to the participants.
Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters Doug Kramer, Justin Chua and Matthew Wright are expected to join Alas in the camp.
The Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters which sports an 8-2 win-loss record in the ongoing PBA Philippine Cup are also in town for their match-up next to the San Miguel Beer Beerman (6-3) on Saturday, March 16 at the Panabo Multi-Purpose gym in Panabo City.
Other members of the Phoenix Pulse Fuel Masters also include Calvin Abueva, Rey Guevarra, Alex Mallari, Jason Perkins, JC Intal, Dave Marcelo, LA Revilla, Ron Dennison, RJ Razul, Jaypee Mendoza, Michael Gamboa, Joeir Napoles and Willie Wilson.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories