Davao City – The 82nd Araw ng Dabaw Duckpin Bowling Championships comes to a close this Saturday, March 16 at the Mega Dover Lanes and Recreation Center.
Going to the last two rounds set tonight, Phoenix LPG leads the 2,306 pinfalls followed by CLVR-Tagum (2,193), AK-Team (2,191), Life is Here (2,131) and Maftactor (2,120).
“After the last two rounds on tonight (March 15), the top four teams will move on to the up the ladder finals,” said Tim Ando of the organizing SBC (Sunday Bowlers Club) in yesterday’s Davao Sportswriters Association (DSA) Forum at the SM City Davao.
The awarding ceremonies will then come after with officials from the Davao City Sports Development Division office are guests.
“The tournament will be a preparation for the Asosasyon ng mga Bowlers ng Pilipinas (ABP) Incorporated National Finals which will be held here on April 8 to 12 wherein the local boys are the defending champs,” said ABP official Emie Orteza.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success