Davao City – Local offroad racing enthusiasts as well as those coming from nearby provinces and cities will be battling it out once more to determine who has the best skills and the guts to take home the title in the 2019 Maxxis NASFOR 4×4 National Extreme Series, also dubbed as the 21st 4xFun National Offroad Challenge hosted by the 4Wheelers Davao on March 16-17 from 9am to 5pm at the Maa-Diversion Road race track (beside the team Davao shooting range).
According to the event’s organizing committee, there will be two categories for this action packed and challenge ladden motor sporting competition namely the extreme, which allows fully modified 4×4 vehicles and their drivers to participate and the production class for vehicles with tire measurements of up to 31 inches only.
Other than the fabulous prizes such as high performance parts and 4×4 accesories, as well as the ‘bragging rights’ that will be up for grabs for the winners of this event, the top drivers will also be given corresponding points, that will help improve their rankings under the National Association of Off Roaders (NASFOR) for the coveted 4×4 ‘Driver of the Year’ award.
NASFOR is again planning to send the 2019 Driver of the Year to Malaysia for the more treacherous and technical Borneo International Safari Challenge.
Meanwhile, defending Champion – Joseph Rodriguez of the host 4Wheelers Davao is expected to come out scorching against the other top contenders for this year’s series which is also being held in time for the annual Araw ng Dabaw celebration.
For more info interested parties may contact the secretariat at mobile # 09276141035. Look for Portia A. Balagtey.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos