A 28-year old man utility worker was stabbed during a birthday celebration in Monteritz Village, at 12:10 a.m. at Km. 8 in Matina Pangi, Talomo District yesterday.
The victim was identified as Jeffrey Jayme Mondejar, a resident of the area. Reportedly, he was drinking with friends when he had a heated argument with suspect Archie John Arawiran Jabonero, 35, a resident of Matina Pangi Davao City.
The victim was stabbed several times on his left cheek and left portion of his head. But he’s now recuperating in the Southern Philippines Medical Center while the suspect is now detained in Talomo Police Station.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories