A 28-year old man utility worker was stabbed during a birthday celebration in Monteritz Village, at 12:10 a.m. at Km. 8 in Matina Pangi, Talomo District yesterday.
The victim was identified as Jeffrey Jayme Mondejar, a resident of the area. Reportedly, he was drinking with friends when he had a heated argument with suspect Archie John Arawiran Jabonero, 35, a resident of Matina Pangi Davao City.
The victim was stabbed several times on his left cheek and left portion of his head. But he’s now recuperating in the Southern Philippines Medical Center while the suspect is now detained in Talomo Police Station.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed