A 28-year old man utility worker was stabbed during a birthday celebration in Monteritz Village, at 12:10 a.m. at Km. 8 in Matina Pangi, Talomo District yesterday.
The victim was identified as Jeffrey Jayme Mondejar, a resident of the area. Reportedly, he was drinking with friends when he had a heated argument with suspect Archie John Arawiran Jabonero, 35, a resident of Matina Pangi Davao City.
The victim was stabbed several times on his left cheek and left portion of his head. But he’s now recuperating in the Southern Philippines Medical Center while the suspect is now detained in Talomo Police Station.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success