An 18-YEAR OLD man was stabbed while he was waiting for a jeepney along Quezon Boulevard at 11 p.m. on Sunday.
The victim was identified as Mada Kalawang Tawang, who originally hails from Don Marcelino Tabucan, Malita and currently residing in Km. 11, Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District.
According to the victim, he was standing at the area when around eight young people approached him. Without warning, one of them stabbed him on the stomach. The boys then escaped.
The victim was rushed to the Southern Philippine Medical Center and is now out of danger.
By Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/UM Intern
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online