An 18-YEAR OLD man was stabbed while he was waiting for a jeepney along Quezon Boulevard at 11 p.m. on Sunday.
The victim was identified as Mada Kalawang Tawang, who originally hails from Don Marcelino Tabucan, Malita and currently residing in Km. 11, Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District.
According to the victim, he was standing at the area when around eight young people approached him. Without warning, one of them stabbed him on the stomach. The boys then escaped.
The victim was rushed to the Southern Philippine Medical Center and is now out of danger.
By Japheth Althone Frederick Q. Lagazo/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories