A junk shop in Barangay Baliok, Toril District burned down at around 1:40 a.m. on Sunday.
The initial investigation conducted by Fire Officer 2 Jeremias Gayo of the Talomo Fire Station, the fire originated from the combustible scrap materials on the surrounding area of the shop owned by Elena Mae Abad.
The fire spread immediately but the Talomo Fire Station and the Central 911 Fire Brigade were able to respond to the incident quickly.
The owner of the property is identified as Joy Abellan Perreño. The cost of the fire is yet to be determined.
By Liana Rose Delos Santos/UM Intern.
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission