A construction worker died after hitting his head on the concrete after fainting in front of Hizkhel Point Center along San Pedro Street at 6:20 p.m. last Saturday, March 9, 2019.
He was identified as Amaro Ramos, 45, single, and a resident of Purok 6, Barangay 1-A. He was brought to the Southern Philippines Medical Center. At 7:20 p.m., he was pronounced dead by Dr. Arthur Salvador.
In addition, Jeremiah Amaro Ramos, his younger brother, said the man was suffering from ulcer and hypertension, which could have caused him to faint.
By Erwin L. Linaza/UM Intern.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market