Taiwanese investors are looking at selling their products in the city as part of enhancing their collaboration with their local counterparts.
“Innovations from Taiwanese brands are everywhere. Our work here in Davao is to ensure that more people recognize the distinction of earning a Taiwan Excellence Award,” said Simon Wang, executive vice president of the Taiwan External Trade Development Council during the exhibit of Taiwanese products last Friday at the Marco Polo Hotel.
Tony Lin, executive director of the group, said that their products will not compete with those coming from Japan and China, as they will try to learn from these two big manufacturing economies. “We would just like to strengthen our partnership with other countries,” Lin said.
Lin added that his group is open to cooperate with other countries in the development of the agriculture industry as he pointed out that the group will come back to the city to hold another similar event.
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized