Sunday morning started early with eager runners joined in by local residents, in-house guests of the hotel, corporate clients, friends from the media, participants from different running groups and pet owners in the city as Park Inn by Radisson Davao held its 6th Anniversary Feel Good Fun Run on March 03, 2019.
Park Inn by Radisson Davao’s Heads of Department with General Manager, Ms. Emelyn RosalesThe runners had an energizing morning run and fun vibe as they ran about in their respective categories. Furry pet runners joined the event together with their owners, adding a friendly atmosphere to the race.
“We came up with the Fun Run to celebrate our 6th Anniversary with a touch of a healthy lifestyle that would align with a new brand approach which is to drive a “Feel Good” experience to our guests. We wanted to give our guests a fun and stress-free vibe when they think of Park Inn by Radisson Davao” shares General Manager, Ms. Emelyn Rosales
There were three tracks for the hotel’s 2nd Fun Run event with one winner each track who brought home trophies and cash prizes. Mr. Melvier Dando and his dog, Princess, won the Best Owner and Dog Tandem; Mr. Jimboy Lugay was the 1st finisher for the 5KM track and Mr. Ychon Agustin won best runner for the 10KM track.
Indeed the Park Inn experience is not limited to the confines of the Hotel but extends out to the community it belongs to. Park Inn by Radisson Davao continues to create and deliver memorable moments to its guests by giving a personal connection through upbeat events.
- Exec: Davao light spending P1.85-B in capex in 2021
- Microsoft unveils immersive education solutions to inspire educators in reimagining learning experiences
- Damosa, IWG unveil franchise partnership
- EDITORIAL | The community press today
- STATEMENT | Ending violence and ensuring jobs and rights for Filipina OFWs
- City In Photos
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Automatic writing
- Philippine Media Statement On the Anti-Terrorism Act of 2020
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- City In Photos