Four alleged drug suspects were arrested in separate drug buy-busts on Tuesday.
One suspect was identified as Jorge Lopez Pabia, 39, a resident of Barangay Centro, Agdao District.
Recovered from him were two sachets of suspected shabu with a street value of P2,000, along with the P500 marked money.
Juharviy Solteron Jimlami, 22, unemployed, a resident Purok 3-A, Bunawan District was arrested by operatives of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI and the Bunawan police.
Three sachets of suspected shabu and three pieces of P100 bills were confiscated from Jimlami.
Apprehended in another operation in Muslim Village, Km. 10, Sasa, Buhangin Disctrict were Abdennajher Sappayani Amsirabi, 29, and Laila Sabanai Gomez, 26.
Seized from their possession were one sachet of suspected shabu and the P500 marked money.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Campaign highlights importance of supporting children, says WV
- Airline heeds call for faster vaccine rollout
- The mom, her 3 kids and the work that gave her more
- Mask for a Cause at Kultura
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- `E-sabong’ gets nod
- NO TO MIXING | Expert urges residents to register for jabs, warns vs vaccine mixing
- EastMinCom units rewarded with cash
- High infection rate indicates better approach vs virus, say
- 2 nabbed, P1-M in shabu seized