TWO WOMEN are facing a charge after they were caught collecting and tallying bets for the numbers game ‘Last two’ on Wednesday.
Elements of the Talomo police conducted an operation at 8:30 p.m. in Bago Aplaya, which led to the arrest of Virginia Ampa Reyes, 49, and Jolina Ansong Sablo, 40, both residents of Saavedra Village, Barangay Bago Aplaya, Talomo District.
Found in their possession were gambling paraphernalia, calculator, notebook, and P240 cash.
They are facing a case for violation of Republic Act 9287, which increases the penalty for the illegal numbers game.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market