A 21-year-old man was stabbed to death by his fellow construction worker around 5 a.m. yesterday at the second floor of the constructed building in Sampaguita Street, Phase 1, El Rio Village, Barangay 19-B, Buhangin District.
The victim was identified as Angelo Lungcay Francisco, a resident of Malita, Davao Occidental, who succumbed to a stab wound on the chest.
The motive was supposedly a previous grudge.
Authorities are searching for the suspect, Marnic Marion, 25, who admitted the crime to another co-worker before fleeing the scene.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success