A 21-year-old man was stabbed to death by his fellow construction worker around 5 a.m. yesterday at the second floor of the constructed building in Sampaguita Street, Phase 1, El Rio Village, Barangay 19-B, Buhangin District.
The victim was identified as Angelo Lungcay Francisco, a resident of Malita, Davao Occidental, who succumbed to a stab wound on the chest.
The motive was supposedly a previous grudge.
Authorities are searching for the suspect, Marnic Marion, 25, who admitted the crime to another co-worker before fleeing the scene.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories