A man’s body was discovered at the bottom of a 50-meter-deep cliff near Panigan River in Barangay Carmen, Baguio District on Monday afternoon.
The authorities identified the man as Noel Villarosa Megillano, 26, a resident of Km. 12, Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District.
In the report, Megillano attended a birthday celebration of his uncle on Sunday in Barangay Cadalian, Baguio District. He was reportedly drunk when he accepted the invitation of his relatives to go swimming in the river.
They were walking on the cliffside road going to the river when his relatives noticed that he was missing. They looked for him and assumed that he went back to his uncle’s house.
A search was conducted later at the body was found at 1 p.m. on Monday.
The body was brought to Calinan Angel Funeral Homes.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories