A man’s body was discovered at the bottom of a 50-meter-deep cliff near Panigan River in Barangay Carmen, Baguio District on Monday afternoon.
The authorities identified the man as Noel Villarosa Megillano, 26, a resident of Km. 12, Barangay Sasa, Buhangin District.
In the report, Megillano attended a birthday celebration of his uncle on Sunday in Barangay Cadalian, Baguio District. He was reportedly drunk when he accepted the invitation of his relatives to go swimming in the river.
They were walking on the cliffside road going to the river when his relatives noticed that he was missing. They looked for him and assumed that he went back to his uncle’s house.
A search was conducted later at the body was found at 1 p.m. on Monday.
The body was brought to Calinan Angel Funeral Homes.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal/UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission