Two drug suspects were separately arrested on Monday.
Major Noel B. Villahermosa, chief of the Bunawan Police, identified the suspect as Antonio Fernandez Jr., 30, a resident of Purok 6, Aklan, Kasilak, Panabo City who was arrested at a checkpoint in Barangay Licanan, Lasang by the Task Force Davao.
On the other hand, the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Talomo Police Station arrested Vivien Fabana Austria alyas En-En, 39, female, a native of Purok Crossing Libudon, Mati City, Davao Oriental in an alleged buy-bust.
Seized from her were one sachet of suspected shabu with a street value of P2,000, one cell phone, and P2,000 in cash.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal / UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories