Two drug suspects were separately arrested on Monday.
Major Noel B. Villahermosa, chief of the Bunawan Police, identified the suspect as Antonio Fernandez Jr., 30, a resident of Purok 6, Aklan, Kasilak, Panabo City who was arrested at a checkpoint in Barangay Licanan, Lasang by the Task Force Davao.
On the other hand, the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency and the Talomo Police Station arrested Vivien Fabana Austria alyas En-En, 39, female, a native of Purok Crossing Libudon, Mati City, Davao Oriental in an alleged buy-bust.
Seized from her were one sachet of suspected shabu with a street value of P2,000, one cell phone, and P2,000 in cash.
By Niño Nicole P. Villareal / UM Intern
- Insular Life launches Prime Secure Lite, affordable term life insurance with additional COVID-19 coverage
- GO NEGOSYO HITS 2 MILLION FB FOLLOWERS
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – May 12, 2021
- PROTECTING THE ELDERLY | 300 senior citizens get vaccine shots at two COVID-19 jab sites
- 126 barangay workers benefit from Chinese- donated supplies
- City has the budget to cover more free swab tests | Sara
- 23 rebels with pending arrest warrants surrender to DCPO
- AFP to detail 117 military athletes to PSC
- WANDERLUST | Seda Abreeza: celebrating a meaningful anniversary
- ANALYSIS | UNAIDS chief to make first virtual mission