Cebu City – Rancho Palos Verdes Golf and Country Club will field-in two squads for bigger chances on its title run in the Aviators division as the Men’s Regular Championship in the 72nd Philippine Airlines Interclub that tees off on Wednesday (March 6) at the Cebu Country Club, here.
Rancho Palos Verdes-1 will parade team captain Roderick Lo and its cast of Christopher Tan, Jing and Jong Tan, Ronald Galicia, EJ Castinahan, Jose Briones, Leo Yap, Jorge Matinez, Jean Paul Marfori and Leo Magno while Rancho Palos Verdes-2 will have its hands full from skipper Jerico Bajo, Ludwig Van Ledesma, Jessie Tan, Brian Davila, Oscar Rebosura, Regino Capa, Alejandro So, Wendell Adlao, Vincent Valdellon and Jaime Tan.
“We’ll try our best this time. Better chances because we will have two squads competing,” said Rancho Palos Verdes club manager Tommy Inigo during their practice yesterday.
Aside from the Cebu and Country Club, the scheduled four-day tournament will also be played at the Mactan Golf and Country Club.
Apo Golf and Country Club under team captain Joseph Ng banners its cast in the Founder Class having consisting PAL interclub mainstays Karlos Alba, Leo Fusillero, Chickoy Saavadra, Vincent Gumapac and Kuresh Samanodi.
This year’s Interclub is sponsored by Radio Mindanao Network, Asian Air Safari, and Vanguard Radio Network. Also extending support are ABS-CBN Global Ltd. (The Filipino Channel), Rolls Royce, Primax Broadcasting Network, UM Broadcasting Network (Mindanao), Fox Sports, Cignal TV, GECAS, Boeing, Lufthansa Technik AG, Manila Standard, Marco Polo Plaza Cebu, Dusit Thani Manila, and Casino Filipino. Official hotel is Quest Hotel Conference Center Cebu.
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories