Watering holes like Taboan and Kanto Bar at Matina Town Square or MTS are popular destinations for bonding. But my female friends had a unique idea for enjoying time together by having a joint glutathione drip session at Dr. Marie Car Lim’s Beauty MD clinic. Curiosity got me joining their drip trip.
At first I thought that glutathione was simply for getting a lighter skin but soon I learned that there are about nine kinds of anti-aging drips and more than a dozen prescriptive drips to address a particular need.
Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. Glutathione levels in the body may be reduced by a number of factors, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress. Its levels also decline with age. In addition to being produced naturally by the body, glutathione can be given intravenously, topically, or as an inhalant. It’s also available as an oral supplement in capsule and liquid form. However, oral ingestion of glutathione may not be as effective as intravenous delivery for some conditions (healthline.com).
My friends chose the aesthetic drip while I got the anti-oxidant vitamin C drip to lessen my coughing caused by smoking cessation. I was initially skeptical about its efficacy but the drip did alleviate my condition the following day.
I met new acquaintances at Beauty MD. Most of them are good looking ladies who want to feel good and look better by availing themselves of different aesthetic services. I noticed that having a glutathione drip is common like getting their hair done in a beauty salon. Maybe I’ve living under a rock for too long.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market