Watering holes like Taboan and Kanto Bar at Matina Town Square or MTS are popular destinations for bonding. But my female friends had a unique idea for enjoying time together by having a joint glutathione drip session at Dr. Marie Car Lim’s Beauty MD clinic. Curiosity got me joining their drip trip.
At first I thought that glutathione was simply for getting a lighter skin but soon I learned that there are about nine kinds of anti-aging drips and more than a dozen prescriptive drips to address a particular need.
Glutathione is an antioxidant produced in cells. It’s comprised largely of three amino acids: glutamine, glycine, and cysteine. Glutathione levels in the body may be reduced by a number of factors, including poor nutrition, environmental toxins, and stress. Its levels also decline with age. In addition to being produced naturally by the body, glutathione can be given intravenously, topically, or as an inhalant. It’s also available as an oral supplement in capsule and liquid form. However, oral ingestion of glutathione may not be as effective as intravenous delivery for some conditions (healthline.com).
My friends chose the aesthetic drip while I got the anti-oxidant vitamin C drip to lessen my coughing caused by smoking cessation. I was initially skeptical about its efficacy but the drip did alleviate my condition the following day.
I met new acquaintances at Beauty MD. Most of them are good looking ladies who want to feel good and look better by availing themselves of different aesthetic services. I noticed that having a glutathione drip is common like getting their hair done in a beauty salon. Maybe I’ve living under a rock for too long.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success