Loyal customers of the Felcris Group of Companies were participants of a grand raffle draw as it celebrated its 42nd anniversary that saw one loyal customer go home with a new four-wheel vehicle. The raffle draw, dubbed as “Isang Libong Tuwa Isang Libong Premyo,” was the group’s way of giving back to its loyal customers who have continued to patronize its brands 42 years after it was established.
Winning a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage G4 was 75-year-old Beatriz R. Pond of Purok 3, Anislagan, Maco, Compostela Valley. Mrs. Pond, a retired teacher at the Anislagan Elementary School, is a three-year purchase-order member of the Central Warehouse Club in Tagum City, Davao del Norte.
Also given away during the raffle draw were Honda TMX 125 for the second prize, P20,000 grocery spree for the third prize, a two-door refrigerator and a 32” LED television set for fourth and fifth prizes, respectively.
Those 1,000 who won consolation prizes received a P500 gift certificate each.
The raffle draw was participated in by all the brands under the Felcris Group of Companies – the 15 Warehouse Clubs, two Parkway Stores in Monkayo, Compostela Valley and in Surigao City, eight Felcris Supermarket branches, and 122 Davao Central Convenience stores all over Mindanao.
The group is planning to hold more events to surprise its loyal customers as its way of giving back for their loyalty.
Last year, the group held a successful Inter-School Dance Competition with 15 big schools in the city participating.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- WRITING DETOURS | Confessions of a Fortnite virgin
- ROUGH CUTS | Were they neophyte traffic law enforcers?
- DUBIOUS DISTINCTION | Davao City supplants QC on daily COVID cases: researcher
- 858 affected workers apply for government financial aid
- PSC says yes to Tokyo Olympics budget from POC
- Go Negosyo, PCCI, OCTA Research join hands to push population protection
- DOLE-Davao hosts virtual job fair
- NPA rebel killed in Misamis clash
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Shot again