Twelve churchgoers were hurt when a dilapidated chapel constructed on stilts collapsed in the coastal area of Barangay 22-C, Poblacion District.
Captain Arcadio de Dios, deputy chief ng Sta. Ana police, said the eight-year-old chapel built atop the shoreline in the Boulevard area gave up as the chapel was fully loaded during a service.
The chapel of Born Again Christian Church, made of light materials, and the worshippers directly plunged to the sea at 1:10 p.m. Sunday.
Residents immediately rescued the 12 victims. They are now all in stable condition.
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market