Three individuals were arrested during an illegal-gambling operation in Purok 12, Barangay Communal, Buhangin on Thursday, Feb. 28.
Personnel from the Buhangin precinct conducted the operation around 3:30 p.m., resulting in the arrest of Marcelita Diampa Bakiao, 36, and Emiliano Aguiwat Pansaon, 27, both residents of the above address; and Epifanio Coronia Naboa, 49, a resident of Sta. Rosa Angliongto compound in Sasa.
They were reportedly playing the card game “tong-its” when caught in the act. Police seized P350 in bet money that will be used as evidence against them.
They are facing a case for violation of Presidential Decree 1602 and are now under the custody of the said Buhangin precinct.
by Jurlyn Gocotano/UM Intern
- RANDOM THOUGHTS |That’s what Friends are for”
- P300-K BOUNTY | Reward offered to solve woman’s murder
- 10th ID commander finishes tour of duty
- Army cripples two NPA committees in the region
- Catch Levi’s x Pokémon in SM
- DBP bats for changes to its charter amidst expanded role in economic recovery
- CARD MBA receives Golden Arrow Award
- 9 Things Filipino Jobseekers Shouldn’t Include in Their Resume
- AIA Philam Life provides health protection for every Filipino family
- Watsons and SM Cares partner for Trash to Cash recycling market