A dental maker was arrested for illegal practice on Thursday.
Reports from the Davao City Police Office identified the suspect as Vilbert Alladin Alboroto, legal age, and resident of Rigodon Street, Lanzona Subdivision, Barangay Matina Aplaya, Talomo District.
Alboroto was apprehended after a series of surveillance operations were conducted on his alleged illegal activities that prompted the Davao Dental Chapter, Anti-Scam Unit, and the Investigation Detection and Management Branch of the Davao City Police Office to conduct the joint entrapment operation.
Seized from Alboroto’s possession were dental paraphernalia, complete set of upper denture and the P1,300 marked money.
The suspect is now under the custody of Davao City Police Office for proper disposition, as he is facing charges for violating RA 9484 (Illegal Practice of Dental Profession).
By Lolit M. Sagandoy/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories