A dental maker was arrested for illegal practice on Thursday.
Reports from the Davao City Police Office identified the suspect as Vilbert Alladin Alboroto, legal age, and resident of Rigodon Street, Lanzona Subdivision, Barangay Matina Aplaya, Talomo District.
Alboroto was apprehended after a series of surveillance operations were conducted on his alleged illegal activities that prompted the Davao Dental Chapter, Anti-Scam Unit, and the Investigation Detection and Management Branch of the Davao City Police Office to conduct the joint entrapment operation.
Seized from Alboroto’s possession were dental paraphernalia, complete set of upper denture and the P1,300 marked money.
The suspect is now under the custody of Davao City Police Office for proper disposition, as he is facing charges for violating RA 9484 (Illegal Practice of Dental Profession).
By Lolit M. Sagandoy/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success