A dental maker was arrested for illegal practice on Thursday.
Reports from the Davao City Police Office identified the suspect as Vilbert Alladin Alboroto, legal age, and resident of Rigodon Street, Lanzona Subdivision, Barangay Matina Aplaya, Talomo District.
Alboroto was apprehended after a series of surveillance operations were conducted on his alleged illegal activities that prompted the Davao Dental Chapter, Anti-Scam Unit, and the Investigation Detection and Management Branch of the Davao City Police Office to conduct the joint entrapment operation.
Seized from Alboroto’s possession were dental paraphernalia, complete set of upper denture and the P1,300 marked money.
The suspect is now under the custody of Davao City Police Office for proper disposition, as he is facing charges for violating RA 9484 (Illegal Practice of Dental Profession).
By Lolit M. Sagandoy/UM Intern
- GUEST EDITORIAL | A tribute to Fr. Swamy
- PARADIGM SHIFT | A New Geopolitical Paradigm Between Iran and China
- ROUGH CUTS | We need to restrain our ‘horses’
- COVID vaccination hotlines to receive calls from seniors
- 5 NPA rebels surrender in SK
- 2 nabbed for illegal substances
- MEDICAL LEAVE | Mayor Duterte in Singapore
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 8, 2021
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – April 7, 2021
- NCCC offers more ways to shop online