A decomposing body of a woman was found in Barangay Langub, Talomo District on Thursday.
Police are still investigating if there was foul play in the case.
The woman is still unidentified.
Initial investigation disclosed that at around 5 p.m. Thursday, 73-year-old farmer Rodrigo Alindahaw Abarilla smelled a foul odor as he was visiting his cows in Purok 6, Mahayahay, Langub.
Police said the body was partly covered with garbage and the upper left arm was probably eaten by stray dogs.
The woman was described as wearing blue maong pants and a floral t-shirt, ranging from 25 to 30 years old and about 5’2” in height.
The cadaver was brought to the Angel Funeral Homes Torres for the required autopsy test.
The Davao City Police Office is still conducting a follow-up investigation to identify the victim.
By Frances Marianne Grace F. Miranda/UM Intern
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success