A decomposing body of a woman was found in Barangay Langub, Talomo District on Thursday.
Police are still investigating if there was foul play in the case.
The woman is still unidentified.
Initial investigation disclosed that at around 5 p.m. Thursday, 73-year-old farmer Rodrigo Alindahaw Abarilla smelled a foul odor as he was visiting his cows in Purok 6, Mahayahay, Langub.
Police said the body was partly covered with garbage and the upper left arm was probably eaten by stray dogs.
The woman was described as wearing blue maong pants and a floral t-shirt, ranging from 25 to 30 years old and about 5’2” in height.
The cadaver was brought to the Angel Funeral Homes Torres for the required autopsy test.
The Davao City Police Office is still conducting a follow-up investigation to identify the victim.
By Frances Marianne Grace F. Miranda/UM Intern
- Xendit launches cardless installment option in PH
- Security Bank and Krungsri approve capital infusion to SB Finance
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ADD’L DOSES | Top official: City may also receive Novavax vaccines
- Online campaign pushes for takeover of Nordeco areas
- Suspect in shabu arrested
- ROUGH CUTS | What could be Duterte’s legacy?
- PARADIGM SHIFT | ASEANS’s cheap talk on democracy
- BDO posts P28.2-B net income in 2020
- pandaTODA riders share their success stories